I get spam like all other blogs. I don’t understand how spammers think they will get to post on here. Some of the spam messages are amusing. Here are the ones that have made me chuckle.
- “your write very good!” But you don’t!
- “I adore your blog site.. Pleasant hues & theme.” Why thank you! I never knew black and white made for pleasant hues … except, curses! you got me to add some color to this page! Oh, you clever spammer.
- “Hello,I log on to your blogs named “Friday Fun — A Silly Punctuation Rant | Math Misery?” regularly.Your up the good work! And you can look our website aboot cheap < spammer product >” I have no idea what “Your up the good work!” could possibly mean. Also, “Aboot”, eh?
- “Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Thank you for providing these details.” You spammers sure have a strange idea of what pretty is. That Arial 10 font sure is pretty.
- “Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers” Thanks for the heads up, I hope this means that my site was annoying for you and that you’ll never come back!
- “I used to be able to find good advice from your content.” I don’t know what’s worse: that my advice at some point was good for a spammer or that it no longer is.
- “This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.” Oh stop! You’re making me blush!
- “Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!” Yes, watch out for brussels, I’ll try to as well.
- “obviously like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality then again I will surely come again again.” Darn! I was hoping you’d go away!
- “Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
#$# :(” Ah, I would have helped you, but you were advertising some product as your user name.
- “answers, grandson suddenly exclaimed: ‘I understand, because the eyebrows older ” Awww, come on! And you didn’t even close the quotes on what the grandson exclaimed!
- “The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn’t disappoint me as much as this one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read through, nonetheless I actually believed you would have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you could fix if you weren’t too busy looking for attention.” You’ve exposed my psychology fully!
- “Next time, I think you should become more confident and passionate.” Next time, you should spam less.
- “A perfect strategy for men which you may understand more about straight away.” Math is sex and gender agnostic.
- “One of the pictures on this [p]age [sic] isn’t operating. As luck strikes, it was the main one I was most interested in. Is it possible to please consider this?
I’ve attempted to make it work in two to three different browsers.” It is impossible to consider this. Try three to four browsers, then.
- “Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this subject for
ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?” Yes, I am sure of the source. The source is spammers like you. Especially when you comment on the “Best of Spam” page!
- “Good respond in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and explaining all on the topic of that.” …